• Information sources and references should be referred to/enlisted in a
clear academic method.
• When citing information from any source (digital, specific vision, or
analysis), plagiarism should be avoided. Such information should be
rephrased by the researcher’s own words while referring to the original
source. For quotations, quotation marks (“…”) should be used.
• It is preferred to write the foreign names of cities, research centres,
companies, and universities in English not Arabic.
• The researcher’s CV should be attached to the article if it was the first
time he/she cooperates with the journal.
• Views published in the journal reflect those of the authors and do not
necessarily represent the views of OAPEC. The arrangement of the
published articles is conditioned by technical aspects.
• Authors of rejected articles will be informed of the decision without
• Theauthor of anypublishedarticlewill beprovidedwith5complementary
copies of the issue containing his/her article.
Box 20501 Safat
Articles and reviews should be sent to:
The Editor-in-Chiref, Oil and Arab Cooperation Journal, OAPEC
Volume 43 - 2017 -